Become a guest author
The Little Square Post is where we share investor ideas and experiences. Here’s what we’re looking for and what we need from you. *
* Available to Professional Investors only.
What we're looking for
We, at Little Square Capital, are open to guest posts from any professional investor with an interest in long-term investments and asset allocation. You could be a fund manager, chief investment officer, an investment director, an equity- or credit- researcher, or an academic with an interest in investment history.
We would love to hear:
- about your investment analysis that will be interesting to other long-term investors,
- how you have tackled changes in your investment philosophy,
- ideas that are new, topical, or challenge conventional thinking.
The kind of topics we’re interested in:
- Responsible Investing,
- Sustainable Finance,
- Risk & Analytics,
- Regulatory Environment,
- Geopolitics Affecting Investment,
What we need from you
Our blog posts are generally:
- concise (800 to 1,200 words),
- written in plain language,
- free from overly technical jargon.
We do at times accept longer posts, but may split these into several posts.
Guest posts must encourage critical thinking, inquiry, and the pursuit of knowledge! We believe reason and rationality should be the guiding principles for human conduct and decision-making. Humans possess inherent rationality and the capacity to determine what is just and equitable. By relying on reason rather than blind adherence to tradition or authority, individuals can create a just society based on mutual cooperation and equality.
“The proper method for hastening the decay of error is not by brute force, or by regulation which is one of the classes of force, to endeavour to reduce men to intellectual uniformity; but on the contrary by teaching every man to think for himself.'” – William Godwin (An Enquiry Concerning Political Justice)
What you get from us
We are all about sharing ideas and we’d love to share yours even if it proves to be an unpopular view. Publishing your post is at our discretion.
On receipt of your article, we’ll review it and, if we consider it suitable, rational, and well reasoned, post it on our pages.
We’ll also share your post on our email newsletter and social channels.
Send a guest post suggestion
Before you get started, please get in touch with your idea. You should include:
- a short biography that explains who you are and what you do,
- a draft title suggestion,
- a summary of what your post is about,
- who your audience is and why your post will be interesting or helpful to them.
We’ll respond to let you know if we are interested, and give you a deadline.
Consideration and Acceptance
When you submit a guest blog post, we’ll:
- review the post internally for style and content (please pay careful attention to your grammar, spelling and standard of english),
- let you know our comments and any changes required (we’re ,
- publish the post if it meets our standards and guidelines
- up to 2 keyword-rich backlinks to your own blog, subject to our own approval,
- up to 3 images, which must be your own work or from the public domain and both royalty and copyright free,
- attribute the post to you as a guest author.
We may remove previously authorised articles from the Little Square Post blog without prior warning.